Constant Cooling Ltd was established in 1991 and has sustained a steady growth in turnover, project size and staff throughout this period. The company specialises in the installation, service and maintenance of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration equipment.
The company currently employs 20 staff and all engineers are qualified in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration to City & Guilds standard or higher, along with further training in the safe handling of CFC's to CITB standard, F-Gas, Health & Safety certification and First Aid certification. All engineers regularly attend manufacturer refresher courses which highlight problem solving, energy efficiency and new developments. The company maintains a policy of recognising the importance of training and continues to review any new developments within the industry.
We have policies in place detailing codes of conduct for all our staff, especially those staff who are customer facing. These include:
- Environment policy
- Quality policy
- Health & safety policy
- Equal opportunities policy
Our staff take pride in their work and we firmly believe that these are important elements in maintaining our reputation as "a major player in the provision of Air Conditioning services throughout East Anglia, London and the South East".
Why Constant Cooling?
• 24 hour 365 day response to service call-outs
• All works carried out by qualified engineers whose qualifications and accreditations are monitored by the management team
• Direct access to spare part component manufacturers
• Industry support and knowledge to ensure that whatever your equipment requires we can fulfil